We had a nice turnout for the recent happy hour event hosted at our San Diego office, featuring four dynamic panelists who are leading the SRI field in various ways. For those who couldn’t attend, we were fortunate to have a photographer capture some of the highlights visually, which we’re posting below.
We also plan to post a video of the event to share the insights that these esteemed professionals offered during their engaging and thought provoking dialogue. Stay tuned.
Many thanks to our panelists and all who participated!
Panel, from left to right:
- Moderator: Shane Yonston, Principal Advisor at Impact Investors
- Tim Freundlich, President and Co-founder at ImpactAssets
- Kate Kroll, Shareholder Advocate at Green Century Capital Management
- Kristin Hull, Founder, CEO at Nia Impact Advisors, LLC
- George Gay, CEO at First Affirmative Financial Network